17 July 2011

The Missing Digit,Math Trick, in Urdu and English

The Missing Digit Trick
v     Here it is
v     Go and hide in a cupboard or cover your eyes in some way so that you can’t see what your friend is writing.
v     Ask a friend to secretly write down any number (At least four digits long e.g 78341)
v     Ask the friend to add up the digits e.g 7+8+3+4+1=23  and subtract the number from first number i.e 78341-23= 78318
v     Your friend then crosses out one digit from the answer ( It cant be any digit except zero) e.g 7 X 318.
v     Your friend then reads out what digits are left e.g 7-3-1-8
v     Even though you have not seen the number you can say what missing digit is! Eight
The secret:
The great trick relies on the power of 9
After your friend has added up the digits and subtracted them the answer will always be dividable by 9.
If a number which divides on 9 when you add the digits of that number They will also divide by 9 .
If you check example 7+8+3+1+8=27  which does divide by nine
When your friend crosses a digit out the digits that are left. You add them up .
In the example We had 7+3+1+8=19
All you do now is see what you have to add to your answer to get the next number that divides by nine!
The next number to divide by 9 after 19 is 27.
So you need to add one eight.
This is the number that was crossed out. 
Click on Picture to see in Urdu
Note: Today When I am adding this post to my blog it is night of  great importance because it is called Shab-e- Barat  that means the night of destiny. I am thinking sitting in front of screen of my computer what should I ask my Allah for me. He has already blessed me so much that even I don't deserve all this its only His Kindness on me.
I think inside my heart and the feeling arises from inside is that I should Pray for Person Whom I love Most in my life I never had loved any one as I love this Person Who is with me because he lives inside me all the time.
and I dedicated my today's work to him. 
May My Allah Bless you all through your Life with a lot of Happiness and joys. All My Prayers are for you 
My sweat heart. because I love you most. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More